Please, remember me, happily, by the rosebush laughing.

My photo
Florence, Alabama, United States
Dancing in both directions at once so everyone won't notice that she's never heard this song before.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

You'll try and try and one day you'll fly...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Two summers with the Delinski's
2. Two summers with Jordan
3. Kid Safari
4. Tomlinson's

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. I Heart Huckabees
2. Garden State
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
4. Brokeback Mountain

Four places I have lived:
1. On York Circle, in Sheffield
2. On Park Blvd. in Sheffield
3. Birmingham
4. Florence

Four shows I love to watch:
1. The Waltons
2. Any Day Now
3. Happy Days
4. Will and Grace

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Anna Maria Island
2. Destin
3. Gatlinburg
4. Virginia Beach

Four websites I visit daily:
1. livejournal
2. myspace
3. facebook
4. someeloquentgraffiti.blogspot

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mom's spagehtti
2. Bread
3. Cotton Candy Blast ice cream
4. Seseme Chicken


Four places I would rather be right now:
1. There's no place in the world
2. I'd rather be
3. Than here in my room,
4. dreaming about you and me...

No comments: