Please, remember me, happily, by the rosebush laughing.

My photo
Florence, Alabama, United States
Dancing in both directions at once so everyone won't notice that she's never heard this song before.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Dance, dance, wherever you may be!

This might take me forever, because I will want it to be very accurate... it's teh character that's gonna get me... In other news, it is a beautiful beautiful beautiful day, and I, for one, will not be spending the whole time on the computer. We took some great photos today... I am well pleased. Church was alright. I don't know if Easter is just not as exciting at St. Joseph's anymore because of the music or if I just liked it more when I was younger. I hope it's not as exciting, becuase that means it could once again become the celebration it is supposed to be. Lunch was amazing... I'm full, stuffed even, but not bursting... just pefect.

I might go lay on the trampoline for a bit... wanna come?


1. Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.

2. I'll tell you what song/movie/book/fictional character reminds me of you.

3. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me. Or at least me.

4. I'll tell you my favorite memory of you.

5. I'll tell you what animal or plant of which you remind me.

6. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.

7. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal.

3 comments:

Lindsey Jayne said...

Lindsey Jayne Adelaide Mullen

Anonymous said...

Adelaide???

Bangladesh??????

Someday I'll keep up with you :-x

Anonymous said...

Alice Louise Mullen Maddox