Please, remember me, happily, by the rosebush laughing.

My photo
Florence, Alabama, United States
Dancing in both directions at once so everyone won't notice that she's never heard this song before.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Wait... they don't love you like I love you.

Belinda just called... I haven't been off work an hour and now I'm headed to Kid Safari. Arg.

Lacey's not feeling well, and Belinda has class on Monday and Wednesday night. I don't feel like going. But. Of course there is a but. Two, actually... for one, they need somebody... for another, I don't really have anything else to do. I was going to spend an unproductive evening here at home, but it would be just that: unproductive. I would probably waste time online and watch seven episodes of Queer as Folk or something. It's good that I'm going.

Other things that are good? These new panini from lean cuisine... This one is chicken, spinach, and mushroom, and it is amazing. I can't say that about most lean cuisines. This is really really good though. The other day I had a steak, cheese, and mushroom one... also excellent. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new favorite.

I love Winnie-the-Pooh.

1 comment:

continuitygirl said...

Too bad you have to go to work, but Kid Safari sounds like a fun place, also I love paninis