Please, remember me, happily, by the rosebush laughing.

My photo
Florence, Alabama, United States
Dancing in both directions at once so everyone won't notice that she's never heard this song before.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

See a secret; share a secret.

I just ordered A Softer World, PostSecret, and some animal comment that was kinda funny that you can order with A Softer World. I'm glad I ordered this stuff, because I really want it. I'm trying to waste my money on things I really want and not impulse buys or fast food. I haven't eaten fast food during Lent unless it was a concious, pre-mediated decision, and I think I'm going to continue that. A lot of times I see, therefore I want, and a couple dollars here and there adds up fast.

I'm about to go get a drop slip from my sociology professor; I'm quite nervous. Nothing to be done about it, though. Then I'm headed to Sheffield to get my birth certificate, then to Tuscumbia to visit the courthouse so I can get my passport. After that I might go to the park; Dad's taking his middle school there this afternoon. I might bring Bosco and Bella. They'd like that.

I wanted to tell you last night about Monday. Waking with William and Harris from the little park down the street back up to their house, we were greated with the smell of spring time. There have been flowers blooming for a while now, but that was the first time I'd been really assaulted with it this year, and it was wonderful. In other seasonal news, there is a great green green tree out our balcony; it's the most vibrant full grown tree I've ever seen.

No comments: