Please, remember me, happily, by the rosebush laughing.

My photo
Florence, Alabama, United States
Dancing in both directions at once so everyone won't notice that she's never heard this song before.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm so excited... I'm so excited... I'm so... I'm so... I'm so scared...

Oh man... Saved by teh Bell on Adult Swim? This may be the most exciting news ever. No, I don't like the idea of them showing a non-cartoon. But for this, I can make an exception. :-p

I spent this morning at the park with William and Harris. We had a moment of magic under the gazebo. When we first walked on the bridge to the main part, we saw a turtle-- a big turtle! It was very exciting... so we fed him some bread. We watched him for a good give minutes before walking towards the middle, and there were hundreds of turtles! Maybe not hundreds... there were seven, though. It was beautiful. I've never seen so many turtles just hanging out like that.

I know there was something else I wanted to tell you, but now I can't remember. I might be back later. :)

No comments: