Please, remember me, happily, by the rosebush laughing.

My photo
Florence, Alabama, United States
Dancing in both directions at once so everyone won't notice that she's never heard this song before.

Friday, April 07, 2006

It seems that everything I try to do, nothing seems to turn out right.

Here at the Tomlinson's early this morning... these boys are so cute.

Last night was great... my family is great... Jessica and I hung out over on Park Blvd. and ate steaks and squash and broccoli and smoked cigars and had, in my opinion, a pleasant evening.

Wednesday night was spent in the company of Lance, Jonathan, Thomas, and Jennifer as we traveled to the fair city of Atlanta to watch Death Cab for Cutie. It was wonderful... they were so fun to watch. The car ride was fun, too. I'll have to tell you more about it later.

In general, though, life is just falling down around me, and I don't know how to stop it. Whenever I'm not with people I feel this overwhelming lack of drive. School is going horribly this semester; I'm dropping my sociology class. I'm doing okay in Government and in Music Appreciation. I'm not doing well in Social Work.

In addition to this, I'm now facing an incredible disappointment in one of my friends, which I probably don't need right now on top of all this other emotional turmoil. It's a risk you run, I suppose.

Life is to sweet for such sad journal entries.

1 comment:

continuitygirl said...

I hope things work out for you.