Please, remember me, happily, by the rosebush laughing.

My photo
Florence, Alabama, United States
Dancing in both directions at once so everyone won't notice that she's never heard this song before.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

What I really wanna say, I can't define.

Additions to that schedule I just gave you! I'm at the Florence library returning some books. One of them is The Swiss Family Robinson by Johann David Wyss, and the other is Slater's Book by James Wyckoff. I enjoyed them both. I'm gonna check out some more books today. Another thing I forgot to mention: I might go to Mass tonight. Maybe. I should.

I went to Dr. Robertson's office, but he wasn't there... none of the sociology professors were in. Drat. I think I'ma go get my passport picture redone because I don't like the one I have. Vanity? Yes. But I'm going to have this picture for ten years, so it might as well be a good one. I know, I know... it's pitiful, and a waste of ten bucks.

1 comment:

continuitygirl said...

I've got to get a new passport and I keep putting it off as I'm not sure about the colour of my hair at the moment (it's blonde) and I might want to change in the next few months and therefore my picture will be outdated!