Please, remember me, happily, by the rosebush laughing.

My photo
Florence, Alabama, United States
Dancing in both directions at once so everyone won't notice that she's never heard this song before.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

It's a motherfucker how much I understand.

So last night was ridiculously uneventful, but I suppose those nights are bound to happen.

I didn't realize how much damage had been done until I drove here to my parents house about an hour ago... creation, destruction, creation, destruction...

I got here to see Meagan... man, she is beautiful. Beautiful. Graham is wearing tails... he'll be picking up Diane in about half an hour... they are going to be so so so amazingly cute. I'm very excited. In fact, everyone is pretty excited as far as I know.

I'm babysitting tonight... I got a message saying they want me at five, but I'm not going in until six. I tried to call and let them know, but they didn't answer and their voicemail is full. Oh, well.

I remember taking pictures for prom. Junior year I went with Neil, and he was more nervous than any boy has ever been. He was really sweet. I'm glad I went with him. Senior year with Micah, and that was so much fun... life was so good. I wouldn't go re-live it, but I wouldn't mind visiting that period in my life again. I understand why they say high school is the best time of your life. I don't agree, because that would leave me damn little to look forward to, and besides, I've grown in a million different ways since high school. I miss the carelessness some, and I miss the innocence a lot, but... life is better. I'm better.

:-)

No comments: