Please, remember me, happily, by the rosebush laughing.

My photo
Florence, Alabama, United States
Dancing in both directions at once so everyone won't notice that she's never heard this song before.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this.

This chick is worth checking out: www.nallforgovernor.com Here's what the email I got said;

"Vote Nall Y'all!

On November 7th, 2006, Loretta Nall is running in Alabama's race for governor. Why should you care? Well, she's pretty much a badass Libertarian who doesn't wear panties and she supports the legalization of gambling and marijuana, opposes gun control and the war in Iraq, and she wants to institute a check-box style governing system to let voters decide how their tax money is spent."

I'm not sure that I agree with everything she says, but I agree with a lot of it. Does she really have a chance at winning? Probably not. But you never know... I'm posting this on three different forums... maybe we'll get those 18-24 year old votes in for a change... If nothing else, she'll be different than any governor we've had before... check out the site, see what you think. Karen... don't even look at her site. Just pretend I didn't post this. ;)

I have much more to tell you about today, but now it is time for me to go to work at Grace Church. I will tell you about my hot boy moment yesterday...

I was stopped at the light on Wood at the intersection with Hermitage. I turn left, go down the hill, and BAM! Mr. Incredible walks down his front porch steps and across the lawn. He had curly black hair on his head and chest. He was scruffy. He was rippppped (like Jesus). He was holding a shirt he was about put on. He was wearing blue jeans. I almost wrecked the car.

No comments: