Please, remember me, happily, by the rosebush laughing.

My photo
Florence, Alabama, United States
Dancing in both directions at once so everyone won't notice that she's never heard this song before.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It happens all the time, this crazy love of mine...

I had a lovely little post for you earlier, but alas, IE ate it before I updated, and the auto-save function of our dearest LJ seems to be a bit sub-par. Oh, well.

Jeff and I watched Gods and Monsters last night (night before last?), with Brenden Fraser and Ian McKellan; O'Brian, you definitely need to watch it soon. The movie was pretty good, albeit creepy as hell several times, but Brenden was only partially clothed during several scenes, so that was nice. O'Brian, I also have an author you must read, if you haven't already: Patricia Briggs. Jeff got me to read Moon Called, followed by Blood Bound, and they were both excellent. I prefer the first, but that's because I like the werewolf dynamic more; it appears the author, her husband, and the publishers all claim the second to be better- they're both great, though, and right up your alley.

I was planning to attend the Vagina Monologues on Thursday, but I'm thinking I might travel to Cullman with Jeff... I would like to go, but I can't think of anyone who would attend with me willingly, for one, and for another, if I go to Cullman Thursday night I might get to go to Birmingham Friday, and I wouldn't want to pass that up. Friday evening would see us back in Florence for Chris's birthday party, woohoo!!! I work Saturday; Rosario and Stephen are going to Birmingham, so I'll be going in early. Lindsey's birthday is Saturday, and Graham is traveling to Tuscaloosa for Convention and to be with her. I'm sad I can't be there, but I think it's going to be a good weekend. Last year's convention was really fun. It's a bit sad... memories of Andrew... what a sad kid.

The high tomorrow is 38; here's hoping for frozen roads and canceled classes tomorrow! That's assuming, of course, that everyone who might be on said roads is able to stay snug and safe in bed.

There's more to tell, you, Reader, but Jeff needs the computer... besides, there's always more, isn't there?

No comments: