Please, remember me, happily, by the rosebush laughing.

My photo
Florence, Alabama, United States
Dancing in both directions at once so everyone won't notice that she's never heard this song before.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

And here again is my sacred advisement from freewillastrology.com:

Ralph Waldo Emerson: "He who is in love is wise and becoming wiser, sees newly every time he looks at the object beloved, drawing from it with his eyes and his mind those virtues which it possesses."
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: "Love, love, love: That is the soul of genius."
Krishnamurti: "The problem, if you love it, is as beautiful as the sunset."
Henry David Thoreau: "There is no remedy for love but to love more."
Erica Jong: "Love is everything it’s cracked up to be. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don’t risk everything, you risk even more."

This is exactly what I needed this week. I'm about to start paying for my extended horoscope each week. I know that sounds ridiculous, but I'm not so much asking if this is a good idea as I am telling you about my plans. Capisce? I love everything about Rob Brezsny. Even if some of his readings really aren't specific to me, he offers really good advice. In other news, I have so much to tell you, but I don't know if I can do that right now. Last night as I was falling asleep I thought my heart might simply explode and then all the love I feel would come oozing out of my poors like thick perfume. In case you weren't aware: I love you.

No comments: