Please, remember me, happily, by the rosebush laughing.

My photo
Florence, Alabama, United States
Dancing in both directions at once so everyone won't notice that she's never heard this song before.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Updateyness.

Have I ever told you that I'm a little in love with Michael Landon?

Well, it's time you knew. Bonanza, Little House, even Highway to Heaven... all of them are worth watching. Bonanza's my favorite show overall, although Pa in Little House is my favorite character. I've never actually watched Highway to Heaven, but I still highly recommend it.

Hey, I'm in Florifreakinda. Saturday my parentals followed me down with a truck load o' my stuff. We unloaded that evening and then went to grocery shopping, then off to P.F. Chang's (along with Jessica). Dinner was nice. They like the new house and played with the animals a lot. Sunday morning we went to Fort Walton to look for a mattress, then ate at the Crab Trap. They left that afternoon, which was really sad. I miss them a lot already. I guess I miss them, but I also miss their nearness, and having the option of going to see them whenever I wanted. The same goes for my friends... I miss you a lot already.

On the bright side, I love my new house! It's bright and happy and yellow inside. My roommates are great. Duh. I'm still jobless, but I've gotten some applications to turn in tomorrow and a few people who have suggested sending in my resume in case they start hiring soon. Tomorrow Jessica and I are going to explore the city and check out the local museums to see if they're hiring. Friday Amanda and I are going to get some sun! I can't wait!

I'm almost all unpacked. We were unsuccessful in our mattress search, so that's something I've still got to get. For now I've got a single mattress chilling on my queen frame, so it's like sleeping with a moat around me. I like that.

No comments: