Please, remember me, happily, by the rosebush laughing.

My photo
Florence, Alabama, United States
Dancing in both directions at once so everyone won't notice that she's never heard this song before.

Saturday, August 01, 2009

And when the bridegroom comes, there will be noise. There will be glad.

It's 151 am, CST, and I am awake.

Fancy adjectives and colorful prepositional phrases have become an addiction, but the buck stops here.

The buck stops here? What does that even mean?

While I'm avoiding this journal because I feel some neurotic need to impress you with my verbage, the days are flying by and my life is going going going.

So. How's about I just give you a run down of some fun times that have been had in the very recent past? I will promsie you, as I have so many times before, Dear Readers-- most especially you, Future Self-- that I will elaborate more at a later date.

~Special Session: one of the best years ever
~Funtimes with S.S. group in Birmingham
~Luau to celebrate one Miss Chelsea's birthday
~Possible new job opportunity
~Bachelorette party
~Tuscaloosa!
~Atlanta: Willie Nelson, John Cougar Mellencamp, Bob Dylan

After many hours and many miles, I am now in Birmingham for Britni and Mark's wedding. Oh happy day! Jessica and I got in to town late late, slept late late, and went to the mall to meet Jennifer and Lance. Afterward we went to get my shoes and then enjoy a very relaxing manicure and pedicure. Jessica and I took one wrong turn ended up spending an hour in rush hour traffic, leading to a hasty change of plans and an even hastier change of clothes in the parking lot of a Dairy Queen.

Have I mentioned how much I love curly hair? It makes for an easy fix.

We did a little practicing at the wedding location then skidaddled over to the rehearsal dinner, where we toasted our dear dear friends and shared a glass or three of wine.

We ended up at the Quest for dancing and drag. Now you tell me that is not a fun group of people!

Everyone is good and asleep, and I am headed that direction myself.

Tomorrow is probably going to involve a lot of tears. Good tears. WOW.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very useful read. I would love to follow you on twitter.